Died While Using The iPhone 5 In Charge
|Posted by Made Kamayasa on Mon Jul 15, 2013|
|Update News >>|
A 23-year-old woman from Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China reportedly killed by electric shock while using their iPhone. Ma's eldest brother Ailun in social networks like Twitter in China, Sina Weibo said Ma electrocuted when picking up the phone is charging the battery.
I hope Apple Inc.. could provide an explanation. I also hope you all do not use the mobile phone is being charged, "he wrote.
Posts that circulated immediately outside. Many forward the message and warn them of the dangers of using a mobile phone that is charging the battery.
The victim's father, Ma Guanghui, explained that her daughter was electrocuted. While adding body to show signs of shock. Ma, a resident of Changji, Xinjiang is a former China Southern Airlines flight attendants. He has recently stopped working.
Local police confirmed Ma indeed died of electric shock, but have not verified whether the source of his cell phone. Ma sister through Sina Weibo expects an answer from Apple.
On Sunday, Apple said the company deeply regrets the accident stated and expressed condolences to the victims and families. The company said it would examine the case thoroughly and cooperate with the investigation. Local police states continue to investigate the case.
Last changed: Mon Jul 15, 2013 at 2:18 pm